Monday, April 20, 2009

God knew I needed this rainbow...

As Edison and I were eating dinner tonight, I had to move his high chair around because the sun was shining very brightly onto his tray. I looked out the back door thinking that I needed to adjust the blinds and could not believe that it was raining as hard as it was. I immediately knew that with the sun shining so brightly, there had to be a rainbow, so I grabbed my camera and went on a mission to find it. The picture is not the best, but you can see it. God knew I needed to see a rainbow to remind me that no matter how many promises are broken by man, His promises will always be kept.





Being the Google queen that I am, I went on a search tonight for quotes about rainbows. Enjoy them and give me your thoughts.

Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its color appear. Author Unknown

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain. Dolly Parton

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for
every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends,
a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each
prayer.” Irish Blessing

“May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping.” Irish Blessing

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. John Vance Cheney

Let no one who loves be unhappy... even love unreturned has its rainbow. James Matthew Barrie

Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. Lyman Frank Baum

No comments:

Post a Comment