Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Here are some Easter pics for you to enjoy! The first is Edison taking a break from hunting eggs. He was really excited that some of them had "cannie" in them-yummy! The second is Edison checking out what the Easter bunny left in his basket. The next picture is me with my beautiful children on Easter morning. The next three are right after Church on Easter Sunday. Kensley had a soccer game on Saturday. We also had our big family egg hunt on Saturday afternoon at my mom and dad's house. The next picture shows that Kensley was pretty much exhausted. She fell asleep on my mom's couch! The next picture of Kensley was taken earlier in the day. She loves to twirl around in her dress! I love the last picture of Emily and her cousin (my nephew), Jase.



2 comments:

  1. Dana, What great pictures. I love the one of you and the kids( you look beautiful in that one!) Glad your Easter was fun!!!
    Love
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete