Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Isaac Clay!

Edison was invited to his first social outing with friends the other day. We went to the park to celebrate his best friend's birthday. We call Isaac Clay and Edison "partners in crime" - take a look and let me know if you agree...

Notice the lipstick on both of their cheeks. Those lips came from IC's mom. I am so excited that Edison and Isaac Clay are going to grow up together. Right now, they both go to the same baby sitter, the same church, and our families have been friends forever! My mom grew up with Isaac Clay's paternal grandparents; Isaac Clay's dad and I have known each other all of our lives and got into some trouble of our own - LOL! They will be playing soccer and t-ball before we know it!


As you can see below, Edison had tons of fun at the park with his friends. He can't wait to celebrate his 2nd birthday. It's coming soon - on Derby Day!!!





1 comment:

  1. They certainly do look like partners in crime!!! Derby Day!!! What a great day for a 2 birthday. I remember so clearly his birthday last year!!! Now he's with you!!!!! Its so funny, I just said to Scott the other day. " I can't wait to show Sierra her first rainbow!!" We love Martina McBride singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow" Talk to you soon!!!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete