Thursday, April 30, 2009

STRANGE

I absolutely LOVE Reba's new song titled "Strange".
Here are part of the lyrics - you'll see why I love it. I think someone was watching me and found themselves a hit song. Below you will also find a link to her live performance of "Strange" at the Country Music Awards.

I laid there feeling sorry for myself
In a bed of kleenex
Stuffin chocolates in my mouth
On the phone with my best friend cussin my ex
He broke my heart
Felt like the world had ended
I cried myself to sleep Thinkin I cant get over him

Strange
Talk about luck I woke up
And the sun was shining
Strange
I oughta be in bed with my head
In the pillow cryin over us
But I aint, aint love strange

http://www.onlylyrics.com/lyrics_video.php?grid=8&id=1032248


1 comment:

  1. Dana, I hope Eddie had a wonderful 2nd birthday!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete